Work Call this Saturday, February 17th from 9am-1pm
Just come and we'll put you to work. If you have any supplies that would help in these projects, please bring them. Some things can be taken home to work on.
Things we need help with:
1. Fine detailing on the stair platforms to make it look more like rocks (painting).
2. Tack down our vines to the large trees and add more greenery to the front set pieces.
3. Flowers put into large styrofoam pieces. Sculpt the styrofoam so that we can place the flowers into it (using a bread knife or electric carving knife). They will go in front of the stair cases.
4. Organize the costume rooms and cast member's bins
5. Flowers and vines hot glued on to hair clips.
6. Elastic bands sewed onto material so that it can slide over the large bamboo poles.
7. Leaves need to be hot glued onto green pipe cleaners.
8. Help with the images that are going to be projected onto the back scrim. Ms. Dallimore has found several images she likes but needs help putting it together. If you have an animation program for the computer to make them come to life that would be amazing!
9. Lighting design help. If you have experience with this, please contact Ms. Dallimore.
*To follow this RSS feed, please be sure your device has a RSS feed reader extension or app.