1. 💃 With hardly any rehearsal time last week, snow day & other unanticipated curveballs we need to bump up rehearsals to 5:30 starting this week. We appreciate you working with us on this and we appreciate everyone's support!
2. 🤑 Tuesday t-shirt order forms & money ($14) are due! You may send your order form along with cash or check (checks made to Wasatch Jr High) and have you student pay Ms. Flanagan in the main office. If you are paying online, you must still print out or have your child pick up an order form in the drama room & fill it out so it can be given to Carrie Pike, the head of the t-shirt committee, so she can input the names into a spreadsheet for the t-shirt printers. If there is no name on the order form, then there will be no name on the back of the T-shirt. The name will appear above the logo on the back. They can have their name, nickname or character name. The t-shirts are not required, but whenever kids don't get one and then the day they show up they are sad they don't have one. T-shirts will only take a few days to get once we have them all in. Please let me know if you need financial assistance with this. We don't want anyone to not get one because of financial reasons. Thank you!
3. 🎨🖌We need our amazing set painters, crafters, builders this Wednesday from 5:30 to 8 p.m. to finish MANY items. So please, please, please come help if you can. It really is fun to get to know everyone!
4. 📷 Cast picture day is from 3 to 5:30 on Wednesday. Please make sure that your child has their opening number outfit. They may drop them off in my drama room in the morning. They do not need any special makeup for this day. If your daughter's hair is below her shoulders it needs to be in a ponytail. We will have ladies there to help them with hair and anyone that wants to come help that would be wonderful!!
5. 🎥 Filming day Friday from 12:30 to 8 p.m. Main Cast, Paisley's, Plaid, Gingham ONLY. We know it will be a long day and so there is no pressure for your child to be there if they do not want to or if it does not work with your family's schedule. Please note, this is the ONLY day for filming the 1ST part of the opening number. The ENTIRE CAST will be in the 2ND part of the opening number on stage. 🍕 We will have pizza mid-day so if your child does not like that, please send them with an extra sandwich or something for them to eat. They don't need any special makeup for this day. If your daughter's hair is below her shoulders it will need to be in a ponytail. We will have ladies there to help them with hair and anyone that wants to come help that would be wonderful!!
*To follow this RSS feed, please be sure your device has a RSS feed reader extension or app.